Sunday, March 31, 2013

2 down 10 to go

Two months in the books and I am right on track. On pace for 51,000 pushups. This thing is truly a grind. I need to get back into the habit of doing a few sets right when I wake up in the morning. Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. I went to mountain to work on the house and Tasha and her parents brought the kids and dogs up to play. It was close to 60 degrees at the mountain and the snow was super slushy but great to play in. I bought Urijah some skis off craiglist yesterday. He doesn't understand it yet and want to walk with the skis on. That lasted maybe 5 minutes before we got bored and wanted to just run and fall down in the snow. I stayed on worked on the house for a couple more hours after they left and am going back tomorrow because I have a contractor coming out to look at the duct work. Now that the weather has turned it's time for me to pick up the pace and get this house in shape.



Pushups - 145 / 8500 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 588 YTD

Running - 0 / 49.14 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 36 YTD
Run total - 87.14 YTD

1 comment:

  1. I'm on pace for 51k in 9 months, biatch!! Such a grind though, ridiculous. I really do think/hope that moving in with this other buddy for 2 months will help me find the joy in pushups again. I really did enjoy punking Jimmy in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete