Saturday, March 2, 2013

Month 2


4 weeks down and I'm ahead of pace. I'm hoping to be able to step it up the next few weeks. This is the most I've traveled in a long time. Being away from home for 2 weeks off and on has made it hard to have a routine. The running and pull ups have really struggled but I've kept up ok on the pushups. Yesterday did 40,40,20 in the AM and 40,40 in the PM. We are staying with Jessica and Matt for the weekend and will be busy hanging out so I'll continue to skate by.

Pushups - 180 / 4410 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 365 YTD

Running - 0 / 24.14 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -0 / 20.5 YTD
Run total - 46.64 YTD

1 comment:

  1. Why do I let weekends and alcohol destroy me the way I do. I think alcohol was created to keep me on an equal playing field with everyone else. If I could just cut that out, I'm pretty sure I'd be super-human. I'm jealous that you're in Denver. Josh and Emily are moving out there in a few weeks and I'm going to try to visit this summer. So many peeps in that area.

    I'm pretty sure that you're going to explode at some point and start doing 10k/month. I need to start doing the same over these next two weeks. All I have are classes so I can't use flying as an excuse anymore for being tired. I think I'll set my goal at 2k/week for the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete