Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reality

First full day back to the office and I was bored out of my mind. I'm in between projects which means slow days filled with random tasks until the next big project starts up. The one bright side to being in between projects is that I should have plenty of time to workout at lunch. I failed today, I brought clothes but didn't get to the gym.

I started taking a vanpool into the office a few weeks back and that could be the thing to get me to work on the android version of rip deck. So far I have a timer going and started working on creating the deck of cards and drawing the next card when the button is pressed. I'll have to look at coming up with a way to host the apk files and post it each step along the way.

After the day off from pushups yesterday I was hoping to feel rested. I started with 100 (40,35,25) in the morning but could still feel my triceps fatigued. I wanted to do another 100 before dinner but forgot and did 4x25 after eating. I finished the night with sets of 60 (new high), 40, 40.

Pushups are funny because I feel like I can do way more after a couple warmup sets throughout the day.


Pushups - 340 / 5250 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 385 YTD

Running - 3.5 / 27.64 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -0 / 20.5 YTD
Run total - 50.14 YTD

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. When I do 120 in the morning, I feel like I can do a lot more throughout the day. When my mornings are rushed for whatever reason, the ones at night seem much more difficult. The hardest pushups are 1-10...51-60 are a breeze these days compared to actually getting down and starting to knock em out.

    ReplyDelete