Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Soccer Season


Weekdays are super busy right now. Monday and Wednesday Urijah has swim lessons and I have soccer on Tuesdays. I did 2x50 Monday morning and then a set of 85 at work with the pushup group. I didn't know until talking to Brandon today that he doesn't rest mid set. I'm going to try and move to that direction then. With the occasional one second pause between reps. Tonight at soccer we played with on 10 men. I hadn't played since October so having to go the full 90 minutes was taxing. I now have 3 blisters for my trouble. When I got home I did 2x50 with minimal rest during the set. Unfortunately soccer doesn't count for running totals. I think at this rate my goal will be to simply hit the numbers and not race to get to them. The main goal has already been accomplished because I am working out pretty consistently right now.


Pushups - 185, 100 / 6925 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 500 YTD

Running - 0 / 37.66 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 29.5 YTD
Run total - 69.16 YTD

1 comment:

  1. Yup, that's all it is. Momentum vs Inertia. Feels amazing to be on the right side.

    ReplyDelete