Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hanging in


Thursday I did a few sets of pushups during the day and then had a soccer game at night. We got moved up to a higher division this season and are probably going to get worked most games. We lost 2-0 but at least we had a few subs this game and the weather was nice. Friday I was pretty sore from the game and only did two short sets of pushups. We went out for Renee's birthday. It was good to see a bunch of folks that we haven't seen for a while. Von Trapp's is a pretty happening spot. It is huge so it will be interesting to see how long they can stay packed for.

This morning I helped setup for the neighborhood easter egg hunt and then took Cosmo for a run. I was still pretty sore from soccer and took it easy. I saw the dr. Thursday and he suggesting giving my orthotics another shot to see if they help my shins. It's 8:30pm and I haven't done any pushups yet so I'm going to do them right now... 300 - 10 on the minute and then when I hit 25 minutes I did 25 for the next two sets.


Pushups - 105 Thursday, 50 Friday, 300 Saturday / 8355 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 588 YTD

Running - 3.5 / 49.14 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 36 YTD
Run total - 87.14 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment