Sunday, March 3, 2013

Powering through

Anytime I do pushups before going to bed I can feel it during the night and when I wake up in the morning. Today we went to the Denver Aquarium. The highlights were definitely the otters and the tiger. One of the otters was putting on a show where he would dive down under the water and come up against the glass and kick off the window with his feet and do a backflip. And the tiger, well shit tigers are just awesome. We were hoping he would get in the water but he was too busy waiting for lunch.

I was pretty tire from carrying Urijah around there and over to a park after we left the aquarium. On the walk back to Jess' house we passed a pull up bar. I was able to do a set of 20 which is the most in a set since I started working out again.

In the early evening I did 200 (50,25,15w/Urijah on my back,10,25,25,25,25). Jess did 75 with me, one set of 50 and then another 25. Gymnasts are crazy. Then did another 100 (40,30,30) before calling it a night.

Looking forward to going for a run tomorrow night when we get back to Seattle.

Pushups - 300 / 4910 YTD
Pull ups - 20 / 385 YTD

Running - 0 / 24.14 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -0 / 20.5 YTD
Run total - 46.64 YTD

2 comments:

  1. 20 pullups in a set is ridic.

    I can't believe Jess can do a set of 50. What a beast.

    I love the fact that you're blogging. Keep it up please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This captcha shit is annoying as hell

    ReplyDelete