Monday, March 4, 2013

Home sweet home


We survived the flight home. It started to get iffy towards the end as Dawson would deucing through this diapers and onto his clothes at a staggering pace. Vacations are great but it always feels good to get home. Whether it is a 3 night bender in Vegas or in this case a week of work and relaxing you've gotta love home. Cosmo's reaction to our return is always the same. It starts with 30 seconds of being happy to see us. Followed by 30 minutes of 'where the hell have you been no eye contact'. I made up for it tonight by taking her running. We went down to the trail along the river by our house did our usual route there. The time off appeared to help as we finished around the fastest time from last summer. If Brandon's kryptonite is drinking mine is the most unhealthy diet on the planet. I wonder how fast I would have run if I didn't gorge myself the last two weeks. My upper body could use a rest so no pushups tonight.

Pushups - 0 / 4910 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 385 YTD

Running - 3.5 / 27.64 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -0 / 20.5 YTD
Run total - 50.14 YTD

1 comment:

  1. God it's amazing how much babies can deuce it up. One of my best friends here has a 15 month-old and he used to go like crazy. I do think he's slowing down a bit.
    I'd really like to get a dog to run with me. If I get to Tennessee and don't get deployed, I think I'm gonna go for it. I will not be getting a puppy but will probably adopt some sort of mellow 5 year-old running breed. Suggestions are welcome.

    ReplyDelete