Saturday, March 9, 2013

Full day

I can't believe I'm still awake after everything I did today. I got up early and headed to the mountain to snowboard with a guy from work. We rode for around 3 hours and my legs were wiped by the time we finished up. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. Plenty of people rocking shirts without jackets today. After that I went to the house to work for a few hours. There was snow starting to pile up all the way to the top roofline so I hiked to the top and shoveled for at least a good 45 minutes. Then I actually did real work on the house and framed up some walls and doorways.



After all that I know I'm going to be really sore tomorrow so I wanted to do a few pushups because I might throw a goose egg up tomorrow. I did 100 (34,33,33) and 50 (25,25) spread out in the evening.


Pushups - 150 / 5800 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 480 YTD

Running - 0 / 29.64 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 26.5 YTD
Run total - 0 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment