Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Turning the corner

I think I might be turning the corner on this cold. I still have a bit of a cough and hacked up some nasty green stuff this morning but I was able to do 175 pushups and play most of the soccer game. I was noticeably winded but was able to labor through it. This league we are in is super tough. We lost 2-1 but had the best group of players we've had in a long time. Today also marked the first day in a week and a half that I've made it into the office for work. I could get used to not having to work and can't wait for that day.

For the pushups I did 2x25 in the AM and then 25,25,35,40 right now before heading to bed. Now that I'm getting back on track for pushups I need to get out and add some miles to the odometer.



Pushups - 175 / 9150 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 588 YTD

Running - 0 / 52.14 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 36 YTD
Run total - 90.14 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment