Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunshine

We've had some pretty good weather this week and I took advantage and went for a run during lunch. I went with another guy who is a little slower and did a loop from our office around the Ballard bridge. The loop was 4 miles and he stopped when we got back but I decided to tack another mile on. The first 4 miles was 33:33 (8:23) so I sped up after I left him and ran the last one in 7:10 which brought the average down to 8:08. I'm signed up to do beat the bridge in May, the only other 5 mile race I can remember doing is Torchlight back in high school. Pretty sure I did it the the summer before my sr. year and ran 6:50ish pace. If I can run beat the bridge around 7:15 I'll be happy considering the limited running I've done.

I did 2 random sets of 25 pushups just to get a few freebies in.


Pushups - 50 / 11891 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 755 YTD

Running - 5 / 84.78 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 127.78 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment