Friday, April 12, 2013

Gone mobile

Seems like I should give the mobile app a try considering that I an an android developer and all. First impressions, why when I view to edit an existing post is in it html markup. Wtf am I going to code up a webpage in my phone.
I'm on the light rail on my way to the mariners game. This is the first time I've gone when Felix is pitching
since they have started the king's court. Free tickets from Renee are always good to come by.
I'm at 105 pushups for the day and ran just under 4 miles. This was the first time I have run the big hill by my house in a long time, I forgot how much it sucked. Pretty productive especially when you add in working as well.
I had to take the new truck to get emissions testing done. I didn't know that not all counties in Washington required it. Since a bought it from a guy in kitsap he just renewed tabs but we had to do emissions.
Last thing on my todo list is taxes. We owe a lot so it hasn't been a high priority. I guess that will be tomorrow's task


Pushups - 105 / 9355 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 588 YTD

Running - 3.97 / 60.23 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 36 YTD
Run total - 98.23 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment