Sunday, April 28, 2013

Back on the 2nd job


I went up and did some work on the house yesterday. I hadn't been up for a couple weeks, which felt great to take a break. But it will be hanging over my head until I get it livable. I did some framing to finish some walls that needed to be fitted around the duct work and also starting the biggest bulkhead that needs to be done. I also was able to use the new truck for truck-like purposes. I took all the old ducts and electrical wire to a recycling place. They paid me $90 for the wire which was a nice surprise. I have some copper to take them but they wouldn't take it yesterday because it still had some of the heating oil in the lines that I need to drain.

Knowing I was going to be sore from the house I decided to do pushups before bed. I was going to do 3 sets for a 100, then upped it to 6 sets for 200, and ended up doing 2 more sets and finishing at 250. 

This morning I was right about being sore but its is mainly my hamstrings. Something about that house murders my hammys. 

Pushups - 250 / 12141 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 755 YTD

Running - 0 / 84.78 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 127.78 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment