Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On the road again


I need to start going for some longer runs I've been trying to ease myself back into running but should be able to stretch it out a little at this point. I wore my orthotics playing soccer last night for the first time and they didn't bother me at all. We'll see if doing that helps my shins. I went for just over 4 miles tonight and took it easy for the first 3 miles and then sped up for the final one. My shins are sore right now but after two days of running in a row I'm not surprised.

Needed to do a few sets up pushups before hitting the sack - 30, 35, 35

Writing immediately after running and doing pushups makes it hard to add anything other than the essential recap.

Pushups - 100 / 9250 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 588 YTD

Running - 4.12 / 56.26 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 36 YTD
Run total - 94.26 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment