Wednesday, May 1, 2013

1/4 complete

Scary, I had to do pushups yesterday to hit the 25% mark. I looked back to the end of March and I was at 8500 on pace for 51k. As of today I am exactly on track. I'm in a little bit better shape on the running side. Starting the month I was at 87.14 and did 46.64.

Pushups yesterday was 4 sets spread through the day to total 134 and I jogged a mile when I got to the soccer field before stretching out. I always feel like it takes me a while to get into the game and I think that doing that helped. We won for the first time this season, which was a welcome surprise. First time we played these guys we were short players and lost like 7-1.

I met up with a buddy of Jamie's and talked electrical house stuff and he is going to help me do the work on his weekends. I was a little shocked because he's guessing it will take about 7 days for 2 people. I'm going to try and run most of the wire myself and have him focus on the more complicated work. Like everything else on the house, it will probably take longer that I'd like.


Pushups - 134 / 12500 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 755 YTD

Running - 1 / 90.78 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 133.78 YTD

1 comment: