Thursday, May 16, 2013

So busy


Our schedule right now is so packed. With the kids having swim on Monday and Wednesday and me with soccer on Tuesday it wipes out the entire first half of the week. Unfortunately they don't have swim lesson classes that are only once a week.

Tuesday I worked from home and then went to another losing effort at soccer. We had some good chances but couldn't finish anything. My only workout for credit was the 1 mile warm up I've been doing before games.

Wednesday I went for a run during lunch and did 6 miles alternating between easy and hard every half mile. The hard times ranged from 3:10-3:17 and easy from 4:30-5:00. I'm not making it to the track at all but at least I'm mixing in some faster pace running.

Pushups - 60 / 15325 YTD
Pull ups - 0 / 905 YTD

Running - Tuesday 1, Wednesday 6 / 111.59 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 154.59 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment