Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day after


I could tell first thing in the morning that I wasn't going to get my real big monday pushup number. I wasn't feeling really sore anywhere but I think in general my body was worn up from the weekend. I did sets of 50 and 40 before leaving for work and then at the gym 3x10 on pull ups and 10x30 for pushups between my other exercises. I did one more set of 50 before leaving work and took the night off.

Urijah keeps talking about wanting to run another race so I'll have to keep an eye out for other events that have little kid races.

We had swimming at night so by the time we made it home at 8pm I was ready to just sit on the couch. 14 hours on the go is quite the day.

Soccer tonight if my shin lets me play. It hasn't been happy after the race.



Pushups - 440 / 16165 YTD
Pull ups - 30 / 976 YTD

Running - 0 / 120.59 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 163.59 YTD

2 comments:

  1. Sound to Narrows has a Diaper Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, ummm, 440 is a big ass number. My boobs hurt from yesterday's 540. Not sure if I'll get to 500 tomorrow but I'll try!

    ReplyDelete