Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day



MAYbe May will be my month. I wanted to get a jump start after barely hanging on through April. I did 40 pushups while half asleep before leaving for the park and ride. Did another 40 shortly after getting to work. At the gym during lunch I did 10 sets of 25 pushups, 10 squats holding a 40 lb kettle ball, 8 pull-ups, 90 second rest on the bike. I've never done much for leg workouts in the past. They've been like abs, I ran enough to not feel like I needed to do them. But I'm liking working in a cardio/leg aspect as a way to give my upper body a break but building endurance and all around strength. I joined the work pushup group at did a set of 75 before heading out for the day. I did a set of 40 when I got home, half hour later did 35 w/a naked Urijah on my back. And finally closed with a mini session of 3x40. Totalled up to 600 for a new daily high.


Pushups - 600 / 13100 YTD
Pull ups - 80 / 835 YTD

Running - 0 / 90.78 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 133.78 YTD

1 comment:

  1. My daily high is 500. You are 600 ahead of me for the month of May and 1 blog post ahead of me. Jerk.

    ReplyDelete