Monday, May 6, 2013

Pushup gallore


I've been sore for the last week straight but pressing through. Saturday we made it up snowboarding. Going in the spring is pretty awesome to see people riding around in board shorts. We saw a couple girls wearing sports bras, one was welcomed the other we could have done without. We rode for a couple hours grabbed a beer and then went to work on our house for a few hours.



I took a break from workout numbers on Saturday and managed only 150 pushups spread through the day on Sunday. Today I decided to get after it. I did 40,40,20 before leaving the house. 34,33,33 shortly after getting to work. At the gym I did a set of 25 with each set a different exercise. It totalled up to 12 sets between various bicep workouts 3 of which were sets of 10 on pull ups. Back at the office before leaving did sets of 50,25,25. After getting home from work I went for a 3 mile run. It was 85 degrees today and I was absolutely dying and only ran 8:00 miles. I just finished the night with 4x25 to add up to 700 for the day. I'm at 1850 for the month already and for the first time in a long time pushups are ahead of running.

Pushups - 150, 700 / 14350 YTD
Pull ups - 30 / 865 YTD

Running - 3 / 93.78 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 136.78 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment