Friday, May 17, 2013

Ups and downs


40 pushups in the morning, 10 sets of 30 between sets at the gym (including 3 sets of 12 pullups and one set of 5 at the end of the workout), set of 60 before leaving work. Starting to get my groove back at the gym which has me feeling really good. I'm only going a couple times a week but with all the other exercise I can see a huge difference.

Things Brandon has given me over the years: laptop, camera, car, and now motivation to get back in shape. What a guy! I guess I should add in numerous hangovers to things he's given me.

I really want to get back to working on the rip deck app. Google just announced some libraries  for gaming on android that would handle the communication between devices and score tracking that would make it easy to do the workouts together.

In bad news. Someone is using my credit card. Charges include iTunes, Walmart $500, Match.com, and another dating site. Amex was good and caught it pretty quick so hopefully it will be painless to take care of.

Pushups - 400 / 15725 YTD
Pull ups - 41 / 946 YTD

Running - 0 / 111.59 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 0 / 41 YTD
Run total - 154.59 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment