Thursday, July 18, 2013

Terrible 3's

Tasha had a follow appointment from surgery so I took the day off work today and helped take care of the kids. The doctor pulled a massive clump of god knows what out of one of her nostrils which explains why she has felt like crap the last couple days. Urijah has hit an age where is a lot more disobedient and I feel like he gets in trouble constantly. It his hard when kids are doing something they aren't supposed to but they are so cute doing it. Today he dumped a big bin of sand out on the patio after I told him multiple times not to do it. So I put him in his bedroom for timeout while I go to clean it up. Next thing I know there he is downstairs with different clothes on saying 'I have blue running shorts  like you do, lets go running'. I think he knows to try and combat being in trouble with funny behavior. Being cute didn't last long as he tried to lock me in the back yard. Imagine that sequence repeated for 12 hours and that was about our day.

After Dawson went to sleep I snuck out to go run. I went down to the track again to run 800's I planned to do 5 this week with the same amount of rest. I was really close to quitting after the 4th one but sucked it up and struggled through the last one. 5 800's 4 minutes rest (3:00, 2:56, 2:51, 2:52, 2:51). My target times were to start at 3:00 and take 4 seconds off each one. I think next week I am going to run 400's instead, it will probably hurt a lot.

Pushups - Wednesday 150 / 22518 YTD
Pull ups -   0 / 1201 YTD

Running - Thursday 4 / 182.67 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -  0 / 46 YTD

Run total - 230.37 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment