Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Digging out

I created quite a hole to dig myself out of by not doing much for a few weeks. I highly doubt that I'll be on pace at the end of this month which will be the first time I fall behind pace. On the bright side I don't have soccer next week which will give me an extra day that I usually lose to that. Our game last night couldn't have been timed worse. For most of the first half it was raining harder then I've ever 'had' to be in. You have to wring your shirt out because it was so heavy. To make matters worse we lost 1-0, where the one goal was a deflection off of me. Other than that minor issue I thought I played a pretty good game.

After the game I went to meet an acquaintance/friend to chat with him about a graphic novel that he has written and wants to turn it into an app for tablets. It was nice to see him and his girlfriend. We hung out with them when we used to go down to Black Butte and stay at another friends cabin to go skiing. He just started getting pretty serious into running so maybe we'll try to meet up some. It would be super good for me to get some running partners.

Today I made it to the gym during lunch and did 5 sets of 40 pushups with minutes rest on the exercise bike then did 5 sets of 20 with a set of curls in between. A set of 75 with the pushup group at work and 2 more sets of 25 at home. Really didn't have time for much else today because traffic was horrible and didn't get home until 6pm. My legs are really sore but I want/need to go for a run tomorrow.

Pushups -  Tuesday 25, Wednesday 425 / 19445 YTD
Pull ups -   0 / 1188 YTD

Running -  1 / 146.04 YTD
Treadmill - 0 / 2 YTD
Elliptical -  0 / 44 YTD

Run total - 192.04 YTD

No comments:

Post a Comment